Monday, April 2, 2012

Celebrating 6 Years of Trading Essentials

Pin It now!

Celebrating 6 Years of Trading Essentials
I didn’t post this yesterday for fear of running into April Fools issues. :-)
This month of April marks the 6th anniversary of the release of The Essentials of Trading, the book from which this blog takes its name. I’ve got a few things lined up to celebrate that, the first of which is a drawing open to my newsletter subscribers. It’s a drawing that I will be holding at the end of the month to give away three prizes:
First Prize: A new 16GB iPad 3 ($ 579 value)
Second Prize: 4 hours of 1-on-1 coaching with me ($ 400 value)
Third Prize: 2 hours of 1-on-1 coaching ($ 200 value)
(I’m open to substitutions if the winner wishes to pick something else of comparable value)
The only requirement for eligibility is that you be a subscriber to the newsletter on April 30th. Signing up is quick and easy. Just go to www.theessentialsoftrading.com/nl
As an added incentive to sign up, there is also a referral feature subscribers can take part in to increase their chances to win a prize. Details will be sent once you’ve signed-up.
Let me know if you have any questions.
PS: An archive of my past weekly newsletters can be found at here.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2012 Forex Tipo De Cambio - Designed by Forex Blogspot | ToS | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

About Us | Contact Us | Write For Us